Thursday, March 5, 2009

“Love Can Change Everything”

Love usually defines as sharing affection between each other without any boundless. The love itself shows how much someone can express their love with those they like to be. But is that the love can shows to the oppose sex? O is that love can share by a girl and boy? Why not people think that the word loves itself shows us widen meanings. Some people dying for love and on the other side some else seem change mentally. But as a human being what we can do to identify specifically about love? Is that its Adam and Eve fault that firstly show people about love? How could their blame on that? There is a so many question to be answer and love seems incomplete.

Love can change everything consist of lot of meaning and I would like to share my experience on it. In my life circulation I have been through lot of bad thing and such a great things regarding this love. Sometimes this love life gives me happiness and most of the time its gives me pain only. I don’t know what people think but in my point of view I would like to say love such a stupid behaviors if refer to my lifestyle and experience.

I began with my first love that broke all the way and it’s a great pain that I ever had before. I love her so much and so she also did the same but it’s just a stupid predictions. It’s around two and half month we being together but finally everything gone like the leaf flying by the air. I had recalled all the sweet memories that I been gone through and I delete it immediately as I listen to my friends words. I didn’t do anything to her other than being good friend after our relation broke. Who I supposed to blame? And why it’s happened suddenly? Who stole my love and why it’s happened? Only love can do anything without seeing good or bad. Its has been change me and I more confident after that incident.

Beside that I have lost my beloved brother because of this love. I have lost my brother last 12 years ago. It’s happened when I was in standard six. My own blood has been cheated by a girl and my brother suicide because of that. My brother shows a true love on that girl but what had happened lastly? My brother past away eating poison. Its only two days he was admitted and we loss him without any expectation. It’s happened because love and If not that I wouldn’t lost my brother and there is no sadness. Could you imagine how much a mother feels when hear a son cheated by a girl because a love? It’s happened because m brother shows sincerity on his love.

I decide to be alone without any affection but love did not leave me alone. It’s still chasing me wherever I go. I got lot of friends that I can trust and I have loved them as my family but at the ending I have lost everything. Now I realize why we should not express our love to everyone. My friends and I had a lot of great things together to be enjoyed. We have shows over love each other whenever its need. But after we have been together two years, there are changes on each of us after got someone special or girlfriend. Every one of us seems busy with our own stuff and there is a gap between us. But one thing I can say is my friends got their love but not me. I seems be throw away after they got find own love. Honestly I have been left alone while they were celebrating valentine days.

Its happens because of love and its cannot be change forever. Beside that I can say that love can do anything in short period. I have been dumb and I have rejected the love because this changes and I don’t want to repeat the same things that my friends did so. Malaysian thing that love with same sex shows immoral behaviors but don’t they think love is just affection that people share it together. Love doesn’t mean only for opposite sex but can with same sex. We share love with our dad, mummy, siblings, friends and so to our life partner itself. But why people still think love only for opposite sex. Is that wrong a guy talked to a guy? Or a girl to a girl? Society says that it’s some kind of relation and moreover it’s called as gays and lesbians. I think this imagination must be change and we must think broadly. Nobody say that it’s wrong even the god we pray every moments. Is that any book write that it’s wrong unless its misuse by several peoples.

Love change friends, change someone individually and change any kind of relation at any moments. Till now im suffering shows love to everyone and im hating love day by day and one day there is no affection on me it is show o people evens my life partner. I still cannot imagine why this things occur when someone fall in love. Is that love such a great affection and why not we remain the same. On the other hand love also can be praise but not all the time. If we evaluate it bad behaviors will lead than the good ones. Apart from that love can go anywhere and chase anyone to do anything.
You can love anyone but don’t stick on it. Don’t avoid the most closes ones because of love. Live for love, eat for love and sacrifice love for everything is a great things but it cannot be with us all the time. Show that the love has its own specialty and it can be apply in any kind of relation. Don’t think that without love we cannot live but think broadly that love just a part of our life.You never have to be lonely. There's always somebody to love, even if it's just a squirrel or a kitten." You can break love, but it won't die." The phrase itself shows that we can love but not forgetting people around by us and we must stabilize with any kind of relation.

Lastly I would say that love can be change everything and its had change my life too. Love, love and love is it so boring having love with same person? Let us love with anyone that seems sincere with us for the entire life…don’t try to look bad about the relationship with same sex but try to appreciated the relation we have made with someone to be the broad minder…girlfriend will be with us for our entire life but friend we missed, wont come again even we waited for them for a thousand year. Think that love such a great feelings that can change anyone, anytime and anywhere. I would like to say proudly I love my mummy, brothers, sister, adopted ones and my friend especially Kungfu Panda, Sasi Boboy, Rovi, Ash, Azmi, Fiqri, Vino, Dira, Su, Shai, Rekha, Kian, of course my lecturers and also whoever I know…….I LOVE YOU GUYS……LOVE YOU LOT….for being my sister, brother, papa, mama, guidance and all……THANKS FOR THAT…!!!!!!HAKKUNA MATATA!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. AHAKZ..iM also luv you..wats a great of love...sometime love make we happy..but sometime love can....huhuhu....cinta itu buta

    ReplyDelete